Monday, June 22, 2009

Caddis!

Well the last few days have been filled with maintenance duties rather than river trips for the most part. I did get out with a client yesterday for a morning trip. The fishing was tough but we managed some nice bows and cutts. As the title indicates caddis have arrived and are filling the air and tress around the river all evening. I fished a dry fly this evening and took a few fishing but most are still not rising consistently. Give it a few more days and we will see what happens.

I was able to attend the Tulluride Bluegrass Festival for a day to celebrate a friends bachelor party. What a great time! It was a blast to see some familiar faces again in such an amazing town. I had never been to Telluride and I was blown away by the scenery. I booked it home early Saturday to be back in time for a trip. Not the most fun drive back with sheep traffic jam and a not so understanding state trooper who issued me a speeding ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment